We are open normal hours during this difficult times and we are following all CDC guidelines.
We excited to announce the opening of our new location at The District, Tustin by the AMC theater. Remodeling work had started and we are scheduled to open tentatively on May the 7th.
Dolce Gelato is a family owned gelato shop just steps from the sea in Laguna Beach, CA . Each batch is hand crafted from scratch right in our kitchen by our talented chef Lindsey Nelsen. Innovative new flavors mingle with beloved classics so there is a little something for everyone!
“Alice in Wonderland“ is our chosen theme for the month of April.
- 9 New Flavors for this month.
- At least 3 New Flavors every Friday.
Almond / Coconut Milk (Vegan)
- Chocolate Almond Milk.
- Pistachio Almond Milk.
- The Dodo – A coconut milk Gelato of white chocolate, cashew, coconut milk and chai tea.
- Eat Me – An almond milk gelato of maple and mushroom caramel.
- Fruit Of The Forest.
- Talking Flowers – A sorbet of strawberry, violets, and lavender.
- The Caterpillar – A sorbet of peach, guava, and butterfly pea flower.
- Queen of Hearts – A sorbet of Pomegranate, cherry, and amaretto.
- Chocolate Chip.
- Mint Chocolate Chip.
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip.
- Chocolate Sea Salt Truffle.
- Vanilla Bean.
- Banana Cream.
- Birthday Cake.
- Creme Brulee.
- Salted Maple Caramel.
- Nutty Irishman.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.
- Fresh Mint.
- Alice – A gelato of lemon custard with a blueberry swirl.
- The Mad Hatter – A gelato of earl grey.
- The White Rabbit – A carrot cake gelato with a cream cheese frosting swirl.
- The Cheshire Cat – A strawberry gelato with a black current swirl.
Enjoy Our 10 Dairy Free Vegan Selections Including 4 Almond Milk Flavors. Our new Apple Crisp Cobbler is Vegan too.