Dolce Gelato is a family owned gelato shop just steps from the sea in Laguna Beach, CA . Each batch is hand crafted from scratch right in our kitchen by our talented chef Lindsey Nelsen. Innovative new flavors mingle with beloved classics so there is a little something for everyone!
“Things That Go Bump in the Night“ is our chosen theme for the month of October.
- 10 New Flavors for this month.
- At least 3 New Flavors every Friday.
Almond / Coconut Milk
- The Babadook – An almond milk gelato of white cashew white chocolate and chai topped with crunchy black sugar crystals.
- Flying Purple People Eater – An almond milk gelato of purple taro and toasted almond.
- Zombie – A almond milk gelato of almond and pistachio with a tart cherry swirl.
- El chupacabra – A sorbet of cactus pear, papaya, and lime.
- The Creature from the Black Lagoon – A sorbet of pineapple, kiwi and kelp.
- Dracula– A sorbet of cherry and pomegranate with just a whisper of cocoa.
- Cthulhu – Sweet basil gelato with tentacles of blackberry and black currant.
- La Llorona – A horchata gelato.
- Slender Man – A gelato of coconut ash with pale fingers of marshmallow cream.
- Sam – A pumpkin pie gelato.
Enjoy Our 10 Dairy Free Vegan Selections Including 4 Almond Milk Flavors. Our new Apple Crisp Cobbler is Vegan too.