We are excited to announce the opening of our new location at The District, Tustin by the AMC theater. Remodeling work is due to start soon and we are scheduled to open this fall.
Dolce Gelato is a family owned gelato shop just steps from the sea in Laguna Beach, CA . Each batch is hand crafted from scratch right in our kitchen by our talented chef Lindsey Nelsen. Innovative new flavors mingle with beloved classics so there is a little something for everyone!
“Shakespeare!“ is our chosen theme for the month of November.
- 9 New Flavors for this month.
- At least 3 New Flavors every Friday.
Almond / Coconut Milk (Vegan)
- Chocolate Almond Milk.
- Puck – An almond milk gelato of cashew and salted caramel toffee.
- King Lear – An almond milk gelato of black walnuts, hazelnut and milk chocolate.
- Fruit Of The Forest.
- Benedick – A sorbet of lime, mint, and fresh ginger.
- Helena – A sorbet of blackberries and violets.
- Hermia – A sorbet of strawberries and lavender.
- Chocolate Chip.
- Mint Chocolate Chip.
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip.
- Chocolate Sea Salt Truffle.
- Vanilla Bean.
- Banana Cream.
- Birthday Cake.
- Strawberry Balsamic.
- Creme Brulee.
- Salted Maple Caramel.
- Nutty Irishman.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.
- Ophelia – A gelato of chamomile, chrysanthemum, and honey.
- Beatrice – A spiced caramel gelato.
- The Weird Sisters – A white chocolate and chai spiced gelato.
- Juliet – A gelato of ruby chocolate.
Enjoy Our 10 Dairy Free Vegan Selections Including 4 Almond Milk Flavors. Our new Apple Crisp Cobbler is Vegan too.