We are excited to announce the opening of our new location at The District, Tustin by the AMC theater. Remodeling work is due to start soon and we are scheduled to open this fall.
Dolce Gelato is a family owned gelato shop just steps from the sea in Laguna Beach, CA . Each batch is hand crafted from scratch right in our kitchen by our talented chef Lindsey Nelsen. Innovative new flavors mingle with beloved classics so there is a little something for everyone!
“Things That Go Bump in the Night!“ is our chosen theme for the month of October.
- 9 New Flavors for this month.
- At least 3 New Flavors every Friday.
Almond / Coconut Milk (Vegan)
- Chocolate Almond Milk.
- Flying Purple People Eater – An almond milk gelato of purple taro and toasted cashews.
- The Headless Horseman – An almond milk gelato with baked pumpkin and caramel apple cider.
- Fruit Of The Forest.
- El Chupacabra – A sorbet of cactus pear, papaya, and passion fruit.
- The Phantom of the Opera – A sorbet of strawberry, raspberry, champagne and roses.
- The Sirens – A sorbet of pink guava and jasmine.
- Chocolate Chip.
- Mint Chocolate Chip.
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip.
- Chocolate Sea Salt Truffle.
- Vanilla Bean.
- Banana Cream.
- Birthday Cake.
- Strawberry Balsamic.
- Creme Brulee.
- Salted Maple Caramel.
- Nutty Irishman.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.
- Cthulhu – Sweet basil gelato with tentacles of blackberry and black currant.
- La Llorona – A horchata gelato.
- Slender Man– A gelato of coconut ash with pale fingers of marshmallow cream.
- Pennywise – A gelato of blue raspberry cotton candy and candy bones.
- Sam – A pumpkin pie gelato.
Enjoy Our 10 Dairy Free Vegan Selections Including 4 Almond Milk Flavors. Our new Apple Crisp Cobbler is Vegan too.